The Apollos Project exists to connect teens to their faith. We do this in several ways:
- We have several resources to help teens answer the 105 NCFCA Apologetics or 122 Stoa questions that relate to their faith. Competition provides the motivation and venue for these students to hone their Apologetics communication skills.
- We also offer videos online to help prepare young people for competitive apologetics.
- A 24 – week online class also helps prepare student leaders to answer the 100 NCFCA apologetic and doctrinal questions.
- Church seminars equip young people and their parents to answer the hard questions of their faith.
A High Schooler’s Perspective:
“Apologetics class has changed my life. I can now confidently discuss my Christian faith with anyone I meet, and most importantly, my relationship with God is greater than ever before.”
- Douglas (16), N. Attleboro, MA.